How to Apply
2020 Undergraduate Degree Programs (Six-year Clinical Medicine Program in Chinese)
I. General Requirement
1. Applicants must hold a foreign passport. For those who were Chinese citizens before (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents), they must meet the following requirements:
A. holding a foreign passport for at least four years as of April 30, 2020.
B. Proof of cancellation of Chinese nationality.
C. having a living record of at leat two years abroad (at least nine months a year).
2. High school certificate, age 17~30.
3. Health status meets the requirements of medical majors.
II. Application process
A. Chinese Scholarship Applicants (CSC)
Please contact the Chinese Embassy in your country first for the details of applying CSC scholarship. For pre-admission letters, please send your materials(CV, high school certificate and transcript, and other documents that could prove your excellence) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, we will examine your documents and get back to you.
B. Self-pay applicants
1. Log on our application website between March 1 to April 30, 2020: http://bjmu.studyatpku.com/ and fill in the application form. Upload all the required materials. The system is in both Chinese and English language, please note that our program is all in Chinese.
2. The list of required documents:
1) Notarized High school certificate or a studying certificate for those who haven’t yet graduated.
2) Copy of your valid passport, and Chinese visa page (if you have).
3) Notarized High school transcript.
4) Economic proof, a bank certificate with at least 400,000RMB or above. In English or Chinese.
5) Health test results (Required items same as the Chinese Entrance Exam, must contain a test of the hepatic status).
6) HSK certificate with level 5 or above (within the valid date).
7) For applicants under the age of 18, a custodian proof and a copy of the custodians’ passport are needed.
III. Onsite Verification and Admission Test& Interview (Just for self-pay applicants)
1. Onsite verification: Those who get the notice from the online application system, please come to the campus to attend the onsite verification and pay the application fee (800RMB in cash, not refundable). Please bring the printed online application form and all the paper documents uploaded to the system. The time and place of onsite verification is 8:00-11:30 am, May 16, 1st Floor, Center for International Exchange, PKUHSC.
2. Admission test: from the 1:00 pm of May 16 to 12:00 am of May 17. The exact time will be issued on May 16. Those who have bachelor degree could apply to exempt the admission test, but still have to attend the interview.
3. Admission interview: 1:00-5:00 pm, May 17. All the applicants are required to attend the interview.
IV. Admission and Registration
1. Admission: We will admit those who rank in the top of entrance exam& interview and notify through the online application system/our website in June, 2020. The admission letter and visa application form will be mailed to the students in late June, 2020.
2. Registration: please register in PKUHSC on the date shown on the admission letter. Students must enter China with X1 visa, and register with the JW202 form and admission letter in our office.
V. Tuition and Accommodation Fee
A. Chinese Scholarship Applicants (CSC) The tuition and accommodation are exempted. CSC students are provided with double-bed room (two students share a room) for free. They will receive 2500RMB allowances monthly.
B. Self-pay applicants
1. Tuition: 45,000RMB per year per student;
2. Accommodation: 80RMB/Day for double room; 160RMB/Day for single room.
3. Assurance Fee: 800RMB per year per student; mainly for accidents;
4. Other costs: text books, transportation, meals and medical care are all self-paid.
Masteral and Doctoral Degree Programs
Please see the admission guide and major list at the website of PKUHSC graduate school at: http://grs.bjmu.edu.cn/website/index.htm
It is a one year program for those with HSK 4 and have limited knowledge on math, physics and chemistry. For details of application, please visit: http://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/lxby/zsjz/156167.htm
Continuing Education Programs
1. Short-term clinical exchange program, which is within six months. The tuition for each week is 1250RMB/Person. For details, please visit: http://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/lxby/zsjz/156168.htm
2. One year clinical programs, for details, please visit: http://oic.bjmu.edu.cn/lxby/zsjz/156168.htm